First, you need to install the goodmedia.net ssl certificate; open to this page using the web browser on your Blackberry, and start here.
First, make sure your Blackberry Software is up to date.
1. Swipe down from the homescreen and select Settings
2. Scroll down and tap Accounts
3. From the bottom menu tap Add Account
4. From the bottom menu tap Advanced (you may have to hide the virtual keyboard to see the button)
5. Tap the IMAP account type
6. Enter your email address in the Username field
7. Enter your email address in the Email Address field
8. Enter your password in the Password field
9. Enter: mail03.goodmedia.net in the Server Address field
10. Confirm that SSL is selected for Encryption and the Port is set to 993 for secure IMAP or port 995 for secure POP3
11. Enter: mail03.goodmedia.net in the SMTP Server Address field
12. Confirm that SSL is selected for Encryption and the SMTP port is set to 587 or 465
13. Modify the Sync Interval and Initial Retrieval Amount if desired
14. Tap Done from the top right corner or Save from the bottom right corner
15. None of this will work without first having our ssl certificate installed.
The Official Kerio Support page on this topic can be found here.
For Devices older than the BB10;
To start with, you need to get a Blackberry ID, which is used to automatically sign you into your email accounts.
You should also make sure your Blackberry Software is up to date.
Once you have your Blackberry ID and Password, RIM provides separate login sites through the ISPs… you need to correctly configure your Bell, Rogers, or Telus Blackberry accounts to have your GoodMedia based mail pulled by this site, to then be delivered successfully to your handheld device.
Once you have logged in, Add your GoodMedia account:
Because this is not a Microsoft Exchange server, you will need to click on “provide additional settings”:
Then add your GoodMedia account settings:
Note; Use mail03.goodmedia.net as the Email server:
When complete, click on the Advanced Settings, make sure SSL is enabled, and Save;